TASEK PAUH blogspot

Pembersihan Aqidah Pemurnian Ibadah (PAPI) bersama Us TUAN MOHD SAPUAN TUAN ISMAIL.


'Looks like me' Lingam - Helah tak menjadi?

Lingan kata orang dalam video 'Looks like me and sounds like me', tapi dalam masa yang sama berkata Ahmad Fairuz bukan orang di talian sana.

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 22 - It looks like me and it sounds like me, said Datuk V.K Lingam.

He denied that it was former Chief Justice Tun Ahmad Fairuz Sheikh Abdul Halim on the other side of the line.

“Irrespective of what others have said, it looks like me, it sounds like me. (more here)

Also
Lingam: ‘I talk rubbish when I drink’

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “'Looks like me' Lingam - Helah tak menjadi?”

Post a Comment




XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 TASEK PAUH blogspot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Any part of the content or this blog can be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health